Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of year, December 31, 2014

My friend finished the photo with our 4th month (november 25 - december 21) stats... I will make a completion : Basketball & Handball category was profitable due to European Women's Championship where we had an average of winner odds : 2.14 and the biggest hit was 4.75..  


I'm a simple young guy, who watches a lot of fooball & basketball matches and occasionally hockey, tennis or handball. I try to write INFOS, IDEAS, TIPS about these games as often as I can, but NONE of them is FIXED, so you decide if you want to play them or not, it's your money in the game... 
I will continue to find interesting FOOTBALL tips with bigger odds (>2.00... >3.00) , over 2.5 tips with odds between 1.40 - 1.90 and BASKETBALL/HANDBALL/TENNIS previews with interesting, valuable tips !    

If you find interesting this blog, please share it and write in comments your opinion !! 

I'll be back on 2nd January with some interesting BASKETBALL previews & tips... but first of all I wish everyone a : 



No comments:

Post a Comment